Create an account
In order to request St. Jude data and work with that data in the cloud, you will need to create a DNAnexus account and use it to log in to St. Jude Cloud. St. Jude Cloud is built on top of the DNAnexus genomics cloud ecosystem. Each new user will receive a $50 credit upon creation of their St. Jude Cloud account with DNAnexus (see the note in the Billing Setup section).
The account creation and login process is slightly different if you are an internal user (you work at St. Jude). Internal users please go to the intranet home page and type 'Bioinformatics Self-Service' into the search bar. From there, click on the link that says 'Bioinformatics Self-Service on St. Jude Cloud' to access the internal guide to creating an account.
If you work at an institution that is not St. Jude (the standard case), you can use the following process to create an account:
- Go to the St. Jude Cloud log in page on DNAnexus.
- Click "Create an Account".
- Fill in your information.
- On the Create New Account page, make sure to select "Microsoft Azure (westus)" as the Default Cloud Region.
- Click 'CREATE ACCOUNT'
Simply go to the St. Jude Cloud log in page on DNAnexus, enter the username and password that you registered with from the preceding section, and click 'LOG IN'.
- Click on the drop down next to your user name in the far right of the DNAnexus navigation bar, and select 'Profile'.
- Click on 'Billing Account' from the tabs listed just under the navigation bar.
- Click on the green 'ADD BILLING INFO' button to the right of your account name.
- A window labeled 'ACCOUNT UPGRADE' will pop up. In this window agree to DNAnexus's Terms of Service, agree to DNAnexus's pricing model, review your account information, and finally enter your billing information.
- Click 'Upgrade Account'. This will send an email to the individual listed as the billing contact requesting that they verify the change.
If you are unable to log in at this link, it probably means you have already set up a DNAnexus account through the DNANexus log in page using your St. Jude email address. In this case, a DNAnexus account is already linked to your St. Jude email. To continue using this account, you will need to log in through the DNAnexus log in page.
On step 4, you must enter the billing contact's name, physical address, email address and phone number. You do not need to enter any credit card information. Once the billing contact has verified the account upgrade request, your account will be credited $50.
Please contact us for help if you encounter any problems creating an account.